This product is no longer in stock
Ever wanted to build a small CNC router or CNC milling machine? Love working with Arduino Micro Controllers? This simple Arduino CNC shield kit (Arduino Extension Board) with the following features:
• Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.03
• GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
• 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
• 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
• Spindle enable and direction
• Coolant enable
• Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
• Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
• Compact design.
• Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
• Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.) INCLUDED: • Arduino CNC Shield(PCB) and components. (Basic soldering skills are needed.)
• URL with Assembly Instructions NOT INCLUDED:
• Arduino Uno
• 1-4 Pololu A4899 compatible stepper drivers
1Pc X TDP004-ARDUINO CNC SHIELD V3-00 GRBL COMPATIBLE
We Provide Optimum Quality and Fast Shipping which is self explanatory by Review please have a look. Our Prices are the Cheapest on E-bay, If you find any of our item Selling at cheaper price then Message us the details and we would provide you at same price. For providing such services many individuals and department of ours are working very hard 24hr X 7 X 365 days, and we look for token of appreciation for all this by providing us with positive feedback.